Sunday, April 28, 2013

We Have Tabboule, Do Sing For Us!

"April is the cruelest month", quoth Mr. T.S. Eliot. I do love the man and bow to his genius! But unfortunately, I am going to use his epic words to describe a petty little affair. Sorry T!
Petty affair: WHAT IS UP WITH THIS SUMMER'S BAND LINE-UP IN BEIRUT? April has come and gone empty-handed; at least for me. I want good wholesome music, and I want it this summer. That's why we've decided to make a list of musicians who will make life a little sweeter if they perform here. 
This is the list of all lists; it will therefore come to you in stages.

  1. 1st Runners Up:
Mumford & Sons
image via justmumfordandsons.tumblr.com
Why? Because Marcus Mumford. 
Because "love it will not betray you, dismay, or enslave you, it will set you
free".  

Because this,
  
I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment