Saturday, August 31, 2013

Daily Tales - Cola, The Place To Go

I have a problem with Cola area in Beirut. However, I also have a solution at hand. So, bare with me. I'm trying to act like a socially responsible civilian (who  happens to know how to gank a demon; just putting it out there).
Anyhow.

Problem: Cola smells like day-old, sun exposed pee.

Why? Okay we can all assume why. But this has gotten out of hand people.
Anyone who's passing through the area is either coming from a long and tedious day at work, speed-walking desparately to reach the vehicle of his choice which will transport him (not smoothly might I add) to the safety of his home.
But, to his surprise, and as he takes that deep inhale of contempt, because he's oh so close to that bus, the creeping scent rapes his nostrils.

It is an intriguingly insolent smell. My pal and I have suffered through that horrifying ordeal on countless summer mornings and afternoons. FYI, come winter time, it is not fancier.

Soultion: Cola should have portable toilets. It is a more logical, sanitary, and practical solution than the crazy that's been going on. This is not the wilderness folks, we are neither bigfoot nor a lion.
Let's stop the madness, please.

Until then, i'll  hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment