Friday, January 10, 2014

Japanese Anime! A Late Discovery


I've never really been a fan of the whole anime world, it never appealed to me in any way. That world was more my little sisters cup of tea. But recently I find myself wondering more and more about them, it all started with this Fan-Art picture from an anime movie that I saw which made me curious because it looked cute and innocent (and lets face it, It was late at night and I was scrolling through Pinterest when I saw it!) sleepy and a sucker for cuteness and adorable looking love stories I decided to follow the trail and find out more about the picture!! It turned out to be from this movie called "Howl's Moving Castle" , better to not go into the details because with the way these stories go it'll take more than one blog post to explain them. Let's just say they are full of wonder and mystery, love and adventure and most importantly Magic!
I liked the movie a lot, it was nice and it's characters are all lovable in their own weird way! 
It's a really huge deal this whole Anime world and the more I looked it up the deeper I fell into the hole! Not that it's a bad thing, I mean I have watched an Anime series before, only one, and I really liked it but I never thought to look up more. But after watching two movies and a series I find myself wanting more of this weird world that is Japanese anime! So I have looked up some series and made a list of the most interesting ones and I shall begin watching them! Here goes nothing.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment